Friday, August 24, 2007

Baby Appointment #Something

Katelyn and I went to the doctor today (not that she had a choice). Doc said all my symptoms are normal. I guess I'm supposed to be relieved/happy that they are normal, but don't you sometimes want to to hear, "No, that's not normal, here, have a pill and it will be all better in an hour". :) 26 weeks and 3 days along. My next appointment is 3 weeks from today (Sep 14) and then we will start going every 2 weeks as the big day approaches. Tomorrow I work at the Temple, then afterwards hopefully David and I will work on getting the nursery cleaned up, then Sunday off to my mom's for her belated birthday dinner, and then Monday David and I celebrate our 10 month anniversary and Wednesday Mom and Dad celebrate their 38th (year, not month) anniversary!!

No comments: