Wednesday, August 22, 2007
How to Make a Pregnant Woman Scream
Today as I opened my overhead shelf at work, I noticed some old frosting that had been left in there for a while. It had 3 dime-sized holes in it, so I figured I must have a little critter in there at one time. No big deal, right? Well, as I went to pull out the frosting tube to throw it away, some of the frosting had hardened and fell out of the tube, which of course I imagined were bugs, so I screamed (louder than you should in an office) and threw the tube across the room as fast as I could!!! Three of my co-workers came running over to my desk to see what was the matter!!! I then proceeded to laugh so hard that they then began worried that I would go into labor right then and there. It was definitely a fun time for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment