Thursday, August 16, 2007
Off to the big GC
Before we headed to Arizona, we decided to embark on the "Red Rock Canyon Scenic Drive". After getting there, I realized that I had been there before, but it was still beautiful and I think David even mentioned he enjoyed the drive more than seeing Vegas. I like Vegas just because of all the lights and cool hotels. Excalibur is my favorite, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it looks like a castle and I've been feeling very girly lately...which reminds me.... Katelyn was very present on our trip with us. She reminded me often that she was "alive and kicking". I had read that between 24-28 weeks is when the kicking can be felt the most because she is bigger now and has the most room, so I'm trying to enjoy it because I might even miss it :) Anyway, we drove over the Hoover Dam and then headed for Flagstaff to relax for the night before our big day at what I viewed as the most important part of the trip. I have been wanting to see the Grand Canyon in person ever since I flew over it once. Some say "grand" doesn't even begin to qualify as a descriptor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment