Thursday, August 23, 2007
Fun Home Ownership
One of the fun things about owning a home is the "courtesy" letters you get from the HOA describing "opportunities" for you to improve the value of the neighborhood. We received such a letter while we were on vacation. Most of you will be grateful that we were told to take down the wreath from our front door (I guess they think Christmas is over). We also need a paint job and a nicer lawn. Note to the ladies: When you ask your husband to fertilize the lawn, it's probably not a good idea to lock him out of the house! I was pulling out of the garage on my way to work this morning and my husband was working hard on the lawn. Now, every other morning when I leave the garage, I close the door behind me, so why would today be any different??? OOPS!!!!! Can I blame it on the pregnancy brain?? Pleeeeeease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment