Friday, August 03, 2007

Bragger Rights

I hope you never get sick of reading how wonderful my husband is, but I have to share this story. This morning I was called at 4:45 with a work problem. So, I got up and answered the phone, then went into the computer room, fixed it, and then came back to bed. When I got back to bed, David put his hand on my head and stroked a little bit like he was comforting me. It was so sweet. I took a moment to reflect on how happy I was to be married and to be married to such a compassionate man. Then later when we were talking (around 7:30) I was mentioning the call, and he said, "What call?". I said, "The call I got this morning from work." He said, "Wow, I must have slept right through it". I said, "No you didn't" and relayed to him the story of how sweet he was. He started laughing and said, "Man, I'm even good in my sleep!!!!". :)

No comments: