Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oh Darn!

David wanted to go to the "Star Trek Experience" this afternoon, and I can't say that I was even the slight bit interested, so I just HAD to find something else to do. This is what I found....Ultimate Foot Relief - A soy-based gel is massaged into the feet followed by a gentle exfoliating scrub. Then, a callous treatment is applied and your feet are inserted into heated warmers. Hands are massaged. Next, your feet are repaired with a shea butter cream containing alpha hydroxyl fruit acids. Finally, a soy and algae oil moisturizer is applied. An ankle to knee massage completes this treatment. Rough life, eh?

2 comments:

hamrad said...

What is the Star Trek thing??????
I want to go! :)
Dad

Shelli said...

call Kristine while you are there, I am sure she would love to see you. I am not sure if I have a current phone number for her. Her name is Kristine Minnick, her husband is Randy Minnick and they live in Henderson...or try her parents, Brian and Joyce Reback.

The Star Trek thing at the Hilton in Vegas...very disappointing. :-(