Thursday, August 02, 2007
You can't make this stuff up!
Ok, this really just happened, I'm not making this up. David doesn't like to watch scary/thriller movies, but I've been wanting to see the movie "When A Stranger Calls" for a long time, so I checked it out from the library and figured I would watch it by myself. No biggie right? And since David was home tonight watching one of his movies, I figured I would take the opportunity to watch it and then if I got too scared, I could just run and jump in his arms. So, there's a part in the movie where the girl is really scared and she hears the water running, so she goes upstairs where she thinks the housekeeper must be taking a shower, only to realize that the shower just happens to be running with no one in sight. Pretty freaky, eh? Well, anyway, I was getting a little scared, so I thought I would do some ironing and put some lights on. Well, I had been hearing water myself for a while, but I just figured it was the surround sound speakers that were behind me because it seemed like there were a lot of water scenes in the movie. Well, when I went to plug in the iron, I heard the water running much louder and not from the direction of the speakers, so I followed the sound and no joke..... the sink faucet in the guest bathroom was running... not "dripping", but RUNNING!!! I RAN into the bedroom and jumped in bed where David was and told him the story. He thought it was "funny". I did NOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment