Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Traveling while pregnant

I was researching yesterday about traveling while pregnant and you just have to laugh. I read about keeping my feet propped up so that they don't swell on the flight. So, I took a look at my feet to see the "pre-flight" look, and my feet look like I took two trips last week. So, I'm not sure how much more swollen they can get. Also, it says to "drink plenty of water" on the flight to avoid blood clots or something like that. What a great idea!!! Let's have a pregnant woman drink lots of water where the bathroom is the size of a catbox and she can barely fit through the aisle as it is!!! Great advice!!! sheesh! :))))

1 comment:

hamrad said...

Take your own water. I have heard of several cases where people got sick drinking airline water.

Dad